Technical Support Engineer
Weitere Arbeitsorte: Leipzig, Chemnitz
We are growing our Customer department, which includes Customer Care Agents, Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Engineers and Frontend Developers. We are currently looking to hire a Technical Support Engineer who will play the key role in engaging and helping our customers with all upcoming technical issues together with your colleagues of the department.
This role can be based in Chemnitz (HQ), Dresden, Leipzig or Cologne. An early step in the interview process is for you to take a technical assessment in which we will give you access to our app! If we are a match and you decide to join our amazing team, we will have a remote company and on-the-job onboarding plan in place.
Your tasks include:
- Work closely with our customers after-sales department to find the best setup for our customer needs
- Provide in-detail 3rd level technical support by solving tickets and be responsible for research and development of resolutions to unknown issues
- Take ownership of support tickets and be responsible for funneling them through all process stages until a resolution has been reached
- Oversee and support technical implementation tasks of our internal Customer Success team
- Consult customers regarding our APIs, architecture recommendations and implementation approaches
- Reactively assist internal and external technical teams and evaluate issues to avoid and reduce problem occurrence
- Play a key role helping our customers as a product expert with a strategic mind and high customer-service orientation
- Develop partnership and be the main point of contact for customers in case of integration, technical solutions or security questions
- Take ownership of high priority customer issues and ensure excellent service by using problem solving approach
- Excellent communication skills and enjoyment in working with customers directly
- Ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to non-technical people
- Comfort using the command line or application logs to narrow down issues with technical integrations on either side
- Experience with enterprise software and common concepts/integrations is a plus: SAP, Workday, Single Sign-on, Active Directory, etc.
- Knowledge about security and compliance topics in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Good English skills both in written and spoken
Are you up for a new challenge and the opportunity to grow? Great! Apply now, send us your profile and we will reach out to you soon. We are looking forward to connecting with you!