Senior Product Manager - Dashboards
Weitere Arbeitsorte: Chemnitz, Leipzig
Staffbase is looking for a Senior Product Manager with at least 4 years of relevant experience in a SaaS B2B company to join our Internal Communication Intelligence & Optimization stream. In this role you will be responsible for our dashboard and analytics feature team. This is an exciting opportunity to be in the driving seat of a new product domain that will be the home of 1000s of internal communication professionals - where user experience and analytics/insights are key to our success.
An outstanding team of passionate, curious and customer value driven product managers is critical to the success of our company, as well as the companies of our customers. As we are leading and growing the internal communications space, you and your team will have the opportunity to help redefine the importance and purpose of internal communications in the enterprise segment. To date we serve more than 1000 of the largest organizations, reaching millions of employees across the globe.
We are looking for inspirational and aspirational Senior Product Managers. Together with your team of designers and engineers, you will continuously identify relevant problems to solve and enable your team to solve them in an impactful and sustainable way. This role will be reporting into one of our Group Product Managers.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, skim the rest and apply now.
What you’ll be up to:
- Developing a deep understanding of the domain, then spreading and using that knowledge to discover new product opportunities
- You will partner with product research, sales and product design to identify, evaluate and communicate customer insights and pain points. With your team, you will be constantly evaluating the why and which problem you can solve, based on prior research.
- You will lead the effort of scoping, prioritizing and managing the roadmap and backlog for your product area. Evangelizing your domain narrative and aligning your efforts with the overarching company strategy
- You will have the end-to-end ownership of writing compelling product specs, aligning with your team and driving cross-functional execution.
- Collaborating with product marketing and customer facing teams, you will create launch plans and packaging while pushing for strong awareness of customers and our organization
- Together with your team, you will identify, define and iterate on the overarching customer experience for your area and will be making sure this is aligned and understood by other teams
- You monitor and understand the usage of your product, ensuring your product is hitting the right metrics and is being adopted by customers and users.
What you’ll come with:
- Demonstrable experience (4+ years) in the SaaS B2B segment and a proven track-record of launching products from ideation to production
- Demonstrable experience in taking products from new products to the market
- Bonus points if you have previously worked on dashboards, analytics or insight products
- You understand the usage of data and metrics to clearly define the impact future products will have in your key area
- You think big and small. Having built a portfolio of small experiments and large features, you are as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are with optimizing existing features and flows
- Strategy and communication is part of your daily toolkit. Having the ability to both communicate your sprints goals as well as the mid-term (6-month outlook) for your product area to a diverse audience
- You have experience working with cross-functional (engineering, UX, marketing, etc.) teams. As you will be partnering closely with engineering and design as part of your core team
- You show clear ownership and follow-through for your domain, holding your team to the same standards