Deal Desk Analyst
Weitere Arbeitsorte: Chemnitz
We are a global $145 mil Series D SaaS organization who is growing exponentially and is looking for a Deal Desk Analyst/Manager to join our high-caliber Sales team in North America! The Deal Desk team (as part of Sales Operations) serves as a trusted advisor to Sales and GTM in crafting and structuring deals. Deal Desk also works with internal stakeholders to create scalable and efficient policies and processes to support and increase the velocity support of sales activities.
We are hiring remotely anywhere in North America for this role, with preference of candidates to reside in the states of New York, California, or Texas, or the Canadian cities of Toronto, Vancouver, Kelowna, or Calgary.
- Manage the deal structure and approval process
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Sales leadership and other stakeholders such as Legal, Finance, Sales Operations, Product and Product Marketing and Customer Success and collaborate to develop relevant deal structures in line with revenue recognition and Staffbase processes
- Ensure the accuracy of sales quotes and order forms
- Accelerate deal velocity by supporting and enabling sales teams
- Provide feedback on pricing models and deal structures
- Maintain guardrails around compliance requirements
- Assist with complex contract negotiations
- Handle pricing requests for transactional deals that are non standard with established workflows (such as SFDC)
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Business Systems teams to design and implement further CRM process improvements.
- 2+ years of proven success in Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations or Pricing experience preferred
- Strong understanding of revenue recognition and order process principles required
- Customer-focused, innovative and strong attention to details
- Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholder expectations, timelines, and deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating experience to partner with GTM Teams and other cross functional departments and remote teams
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred), quoting and digital contract management solutions
- English language proficiency required, German skills beneficial