Cloud Software Engineer (m/f/d)
At Senorics, we develop revolutionary NIR detector chips and sensor devices. These are used with mobile and desktop applications and are backed by a cloud. We seek for a passionate software developer to help us developing our end-customer software for desktop and mobile applications using AWS Cloud. If you would like to work in a passionate team with colleagues
Join our team!
- taking care of each other and treating each other respectfully
- giving honest feedback and appreciating to receive honest feedback
- constantly looking out for new technical opportunities and improvements
- and striving to learn and grow,
then you definitely should apply.
- Developing AWS based backends for end-customer software desktop and mobile applications
- Gather and analyze requirements
- Design the target solution
- Implement and test software solutions
- Current work permit for Germany!
- B.S. in Computer Science, Natural Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with cloud technologies, distributed system development, big data or similar
- Hands-on experience with AWS, especially REST interfaces via API Gateway and Lambda
- OOP knowledge, incl. design patterns
- Desirable experience with Amazon’s Cloud Development Kit (CDK)
- Knowledge of agile practices (e.g. Scrum, Continuous Integration) and software development tools (GIT, Jira, etc.)
- Experience using CI tools (Jenkins, Code Quality Control tools like Sonar, etc.)
- Desirable experience with Localstack for on-premise cloud testing, ReactJS for web-based UIs and Unix/Linux, including shell scripting
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and technical debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Team player with a positive attitude
What you can expect
Exciting insights into our technology, flat hierarchies, self-reliant work with flexible working hours and mobile working, steep learning curves as well as fun and start-up atmosphere.
Your profile is (not) a perfect match? Nevertheless - please apply anyway. Passion for the job at hand and a strive to learn and grow go a long way within Senorics, as those habits help us to develop and grow together.
Additionally to your CV and motivational letter, it would be awesome if you could provide some references to your past work or projects.